ProDeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProDeo

Computer Chess

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Notebook broke

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Henk

Notebook broke Empty
PostSubject: Notebook broke   Notebook broke EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 4:46 pm

Looks like my notebrook is broke. Only three years old. It starts raging after say ten minutes. Starting with rattling. Making very loud noise. Only stops when I shut down the machine. (Dutch: razen eerst pruttelen)

Probably fan broke. Don't know how to repair it. Looks like I have to buy a new one.

Don't have a small screw driver to open it. But I think I am not able to repair the fan. Vacuum cleaner and compressed ait did not help too. Making it even worse.

Problems started when I installed Windows 11. Only 20% space on disk left.

I think I buy the cheapest for they don't last very long.
Back to top Go down
Eelco

Eelco

Notebook broke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notebook broke   Notebook broke EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 9:43 pm

Things usually break just after the warranty period, they are getting very good at that. Wasn't this one from the Media Markt Crying or Very sad

I never had a notebook, but if I were to buy one, I'd consider a refurbished one. Ed often buys from this company he said a few months ago: https://queensystems.nl/laptop-refurbished
Back to top Go down
Henk

Notebook broke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notebook broke   Notebook broke EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 10:18 am

yes media markt. If I buy a desk top I have to go by taxi. Also can't take it with you.

Other shops more expensive. Wanted to make sure it is not a virus. But can't even finish virus checker long scan befor it gets alarming loud.

After three trials I only got to 40 percent. All vdeo's i saw taking about fan noise su must be fan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Notebook broke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notebook broke   Notebook broke Empty

Back to top Go down

Notebook broke
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
ProDeo :: Programmer Corner-