ProDeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProDeo

Computer Chess

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

a book about Rodent (in French)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nescitus

a book about Rodent (in French) Empty
PostSubject: a book about Rodent (in French)   a book about Rodent (in French) EmptyMon May 31, 2021 11:56 pm

a kind soul going by the name of Rob Robinson, maintaining a web site "Echecs et informatique" as well as a page on free computer games, decided to write a book on Rodent IV. It is a user manual, better than I could ever prepare, supplemented by an attempt to classify Rodent personalities and to add one or two to the roster. The book can be preordered at

echecs-et-informatique.franceserv.fr/rodent-iv.html

So far, only the French version is being prepared, but there are some chances for a translation.

Admin, adminx, matejst and polotoprak like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: a book about Rodent (in French)   a book about Rodent (in French) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 12:03 pm

Nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rebel13.nl/
matejst

matejst

PostSubject: Re: a book about Rodent (in French)   a book about Rodent (in French) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 7:12 pm

He did a great job at presenting in detail the Rodent engine on his site. And, btw, it is one of the best sites about computerchess I've seen in a long time. Thanks, Pawel!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nescitus

PostSubject: Re: a book about Rodent (in French)   a book about Rodent (in French) EmptySat Jun 12, 2021 2:50 pm

@matejst, You are right - Rob Robinson prepared his book very diligently, almost in scientific manner. I wish I had been able to prepare such high quality documentation myself. And his website is similarly good.

matejst likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a book about Rodent (in French)   a book about Rodent (in French) Empty

Back to top Go down

a book about Rodent (in French)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProDeo :: Computer Chess-
Jump to: