ProDeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProDeo

Computer Chess

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stop the ecocide - Glasgow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mclane

Mclane

Stop the ecocide - Glasgow Empty
PostSubject: Stop the ecocide - Glasgow   Stop the ecocide - Glasgow EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 12:55 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.thorstenczub.de
TheSelfImprover

TheSelfImprover

PostSubject: Re: Stop the ecocide - Glasgow   Stop the ecocide - Glasgow EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 1:34 pm

I would like to greatly reduce pollution - but are you aware of the the REAL reason that oligarchs so strongly support green politics?

For hundreds of years, they've opposed lower class people (LCP) having choice and mobility in their lives: the oligarchs who opposed railways when they started being built on a large scale (circa 1810) were worried about LCP being able to move around - not that burning coal in a train caused smoke!

The oligarchs want:

1. LCP to be poor and dependant
2. LCP to be immobile: to be stuck where they're born, and more or less the property of the landed gentry
3. LCP to have low population growth

Speak to an oligarch, or someone who is attuned to their views: you'll quickly realise that I'm right! In my life, I have several examples of this "oligarch experience".

The oligarchs are steadily taking the levers of power away from democratic forces, and are using movements like the Greens to subtly advance their causes under a false flag.

I'm curious about the level of awareness of what's happening. Do you...

1. think I'm an idiot who's completely wrong
2. think I'm a little bit right
3. see my point but think that other things are more important
4. think I'm basically right
5. realise that this is actually the most important issue in politics today
Back to top Go down
Mclane

Mclane

PostSubject: Re: Stop the ecocide - Glasgow   Stop the ecocide - Glasgow EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 2:08 pm

I don’t think ecology has anything to do with dictators.
An underdeveloped and unjustice country like belarus or russia , saudis etc has no interest that other nations produce wind or sun or water aka regenerative energy. They want to sell gas, oil etc.

But this is evil now.
Burning putin gas or saudis oil is evil.

This is what the topic is all about.
Back to top Go down
TheSelfImprover

TheSelfImprover

PostSubject: Re: Stop the ecocide - Glasgow   Stop the ecocide - Glasgow EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 9:55 pm

It has been obvious what we need to do for a long time: build clusters of nuclear power stations (they're cheaper to build and maintain in clusters). Governments seem to be doing the opposite, though.
Back to top Go down
Mclane

Mclane

PostSubject: Re: Stop the ecocide - Glasgow   Stop the ecocide - Glasgow EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 10:14 pm

Totaler quatsch. We dont need nuclear power plants. Typical solution of degenerated island apes
Back to top Go down
TheSelfImprover

TheSelfImprover

PostSubject: Re: Stop the ecocide - Glasgow   Stop the ecocide - Glasgow EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 11:33 pm

Mclane wrote:
Totaler quatsch. We dont need nuclear power plants. Typical solution of degenerated island apes

12 EU countries are asking the EU to classify nuclear as a green energy source - link.
Back to top Go down
Mclane

Mclane

PostSubject: Re: Stop the ecocide - Glasgow   Stop the ecocide - Glasgow EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 11:42 pm

Nuclear power is more expensive then regenerative power. Only if you ignore the money to handle the nuclear power dirt , its maybe NOT more expensive.

So what.
Back to top Go down
TheSelfImprover

TheSelfImprover

PostSubject: Re: Stop the ecocide - Glasgow   Stop the ecocide - Glasgow EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 12:05 am

We now know we have to make a plan for disposing of the waste before building. Other than that, nuclear power is great!

* cheap energy (a nice warm house and graphics cards for Stockfish without high electricity bills)

* low CO2 emissions

* no reliance on Russia or Saudi Arabia
Back to top Go down
Mclane

Mclane

PostSubject: Re: Stop the ecocide - Glasgow   Stop the ecocide - Glasgow EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 12:08 am

We should bring all nuclear waste to belarus or „uk“.
This way it would be inexpensive.
Back to top Go down
TheSelfImprover

TheSelfImprover

PostSubject: Re: Stop the ecocide - Glasgow   Stop the ecocide - Glasgow EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 9:53 am

The government is investing £210 million to build mini reactors to help us meet carbon emission targets - link.
Back to top Go down
Mclane

Mclane

PostSubject: Re: Stop the ecocide - Glasgow   Stop the ecocide - Glasgow EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 10:23 am

This could bring the british car industry finally back in position.
Back to top Go down
Mclane

Mclane

PostSubject: Re: Stop the ecocide - Glasgow   Stop the ecocide - Glasgow EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 4:27 pm

Biggest solar park in Germany on the net now. More parks builded and planned.
Solar park Germany
Back to top Go down
TheSelfImprover

TheSelfImprover

PostSubject: Re: Stop the ecocide - Glasgow   Stop the ecocide - Glasgow EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 5:22 pm

Mclane wrote:
Biggest solar park in Germany on the net now. More parks builded and planned.
Solar park Germany

Here's the image from the article. The Germans are a bright and sunny people! sunny

Stop the ecocide - Glasgow Solar.jpg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop the ecocide - Glasgow   Stop the ecocide - Glasgow Empty

Back to top Go down

Stop the ecocide - Glasgow
Page 1 of 1