ProDeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProDeo

Computer Chess

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Historian blaming Germany for WW(I + II) +coldwar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Henk

Historian blaming Germany for WW(I + II) +coldwar Empty
PostSubject: Historian blaming Germany for WW(I + II) +coldwar   Historian blaming Germany for WW(I + II) +coldwar EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 11:25 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5j4GY48r6E (Dutch)

Schlieffenplan.
Berlin giving permission to Austria to attack Servia starting WW1 etc.
Back to top Go down
TheSelfImprover

TheSelfImprover

PostSubject: Re: Historian blaming Germany for WW(I + II) +coldwar   Historian blaming Germany for WW(I + II) +coldwar EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 6:25 pm

He's a popular historian (though I've never heard of him) - but I wonder how many of the 27,000 viewers avidly watched all 12 hours? Shocked

I'm personally a bit down on history right now. Here's the problem: everything written in the first 50 years after, say, a war is partisan and incomplete. After 50 years, it just becomes too difficult to find out what actually happened.

In looking at the past, best to focus on technological progress:

1. that's the REAL story

2. everything else is, at best, a "story based on fact"
Back to top Go down
Mclane

Mclane

PostSubject: Re: Historian blaming Germany for WW(I + II) +coldwar   Historian blaming Germany for WW(I + II) +coldwar EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 9:18 pm

Schlieffen plan had to do with the fight against france.
For that invading Belgium was necessary.

The first WW had to do with jugoslavia.

Serbian nationalistic terrorist killed austrian monarchs.

See Christopher Clark
Back to top Go down
http://www.thorstenczub.de
Mclane

Mclane

PostSubject: Re: Historian blaming Germany for WW(I + II) +coldwar   Historian blaming Germany for WW(I + II) +coldwar EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 12:59 pm

We know today how evil comes into our world.
In opposite to religious considerations it has nothing to do with God or Devil or hell etc.

These archetypes are imaginations that do not help to explain anything.

Religion is nethertheless part of the problem because in patriarchat religion creates the problem.

If our society would be with similar rights between women and men, no patriarchat, we would NOT have these problems.

Its the one sided patriarchat that creates evil.
This is not only working for humans.
Human apes also follow this rule.

Everywhere we have patriarchat, evil is produced, no matter if the group are humans, orang utans, gorillas or chimpanzees.

This also includes that not ONE religion is any better then another.

Because all religions support patriarchat they are all evil.

So its not RACE, RELIGION or politics that decides if your children grow up EVIL.
Its not skin color or the question if you are human or gorilla.

The global universal explanation why some children become evil and others not is Patriarchat.

When religions support patriarchat they support evil children and will create them.
Thats why islam is in the same way wrong like christianism.

In matriarchat there is no EVIL.

So we today know where evil comes from and how it gets copied into societies.
We know exactly the mechanisms.
We can go in any kindergarden and tell or sort out the good or evil children just by looking into the family structures,
those with patriarchaic structures will get evil children.
The children cannot change it,
the parents often do not know it, the mothers have no clue,
Even the kindergarden workers do not have a clou,
Later in the school this maybe continues.

We are looking away.
Until the evil person burns , murders or tortures animals, women or homosexuals or orders to wipe out jews or invades ucraine or attacks opposition in belarus or throws bombs on his civilians in syria or puts uigures into concentration camps.

We do nothing until evil children kill, slaughter, rape, destroy our societies.

We are blind for the reason where evil comes from.
Although it is all explained, logical and you can proof and reproduce it,

It has nothing to do with god or atheism, skin color or which religion you have or where you live.

Religion or political parties do MISUSE the effect. But they are only part of the problem. Not the real origin.

When you have a political party that supports patriarchat, e.g. right wing parties, you will have right wing evil. This works in any society.
It works in france, italy, spain, russia, israel, germany, netherlands….

Supporting patriarchat clones evil.
when the amount of evil individuals in a society reaches a critical mass, you get a war.
Or a genocide.
Its this way in human world . In the jungle with gorillas or orang utans or chimpanzees.

So this is how it works and how it comes into our world.
We are now capable to react and change it,

We only have to open our eyes and not close it when we see evil wherever it happens, wherever it gets generated.

***** killing people
Back to top Go down
http://www.thorstenczub.de
TheSelfImprover

TheSelfImprover

PostSubject: Re: Historian blaming Germany for WW(I + II) +coldwar   Historian blaming Germany for WW(I + II) +coldwar EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 11:58 pm

Mclane wrote:
We know today how evil comes into our world.
In opposite to religious considerations it has nothing to do with God or Devil or hell etc.

These archetypes are imaginations that do not help to explain anything.

Religion is nethertheless part of the problem because in patriarchat religion creates the problem.

If our society would be with similar rights between women and men, no patriarchat, we would NOT have these problems.

Its the one sided patriarchat that creates evil.
This is not only working for humans.
Human apes also follow this rule.

Everywhere we have patriarchat, evil is produced, no matter if the group are humans, orang utans, gorillas or chimpanzees.

This also includes that not ONE religion is any better then another.

Because all religions support patriarchat they are all evil.

So its not RACE, RELIGION or politics that decides if your children grow up EVIL.
Its not skin color or the question if you are human or gorilla.

The global universal explanation why some children become evil and others not is Patriarchat.

When religions support patriarchat they support evil children and will create them.
Thats why islam is in the same way wrong like christianism.

In matriarchat there is no EVIL.

So we today know where evil comes from and how it gets copied into societies.
We know exactly the mechanisms.
We can go in any kindergarden and tell or sort out the good or evil children just by looking into the family structures,
those with patriarchaic structures will get evil children.
The children cannot change it,
the parents often do not know it, the mothers have no clue,
Even the kindergarden workers do not have a clou,
Later in the school this maybe continues.

We are looking away.
Until the evil person burns , murders or tortures animals, women or homosexuals or orders to wipe out jews or invades ucraine or attacks opposition in belarus or throws bombs on his civilians in syria or puts uigures into concentration camps.

We do nothing until evil children kill, slaughter, rape, destroy our societies.

We are blind for the reason where evil comes from.
Although it is all explained, logical and you can proof and reproduce it,

It has nothing to do with god or atheism, skin color or which religion you have or where you live.

Religion or political parties do MISUSE the effect. But they are only part of the problem. Not the real origin.

When you have a political party that supports patriarchat, e.g. right wing parties, you will have right wing evil. This works in any society.
It works in france, italy, spain, russia, israel, germany, netherlands….

Supporting patriarchat clones evil.
when the amount of evil individuals in a society reaches a critical mass, you get a war.
Or a genocide.
Its this way in human world . In the jungle with gorillas or orang utans or chimpanzees.

So this is how it works and how it comes into our world.
We are now capable to react and change it,

We only have to open our eyes and not close it when we see evil wherever it happens, wherever it gets generated.

***** killing people

Interest read!

A quick point about religion: looking at British history, it seems as though the Vatican, which dominated Europe, was the EU of its day. It encouraged societies to be strongly hierarchical, and to be dominated by oligarchies whose vested interest was to prevent change in order to keep themselves in authority. Then...

* King Henry VIII wanted to marry Anne Boleyn

* The Vatical wouldn't let him

* Britain had its reformation: Henry dissolved the monasteries, started the Church Of England and made himself head of it

* things went downhill for 100 years, as the Vatican tried everything it could to get back in charge - including invasion plans, and every sort of interference possible

* after 100 years or so, the Vatican gave up

* freed from the stifling control of the oligarchs, Britain had the industrial revolution

* everybody became a lot richer, and the global population expanded something like 10x (just a guess on my part), so 9/10 of humans alive today would not be here if it weren't for the eventual success of Brexit #1

Regarding patriarchy: I am of the opinion that evil behaviour is not exclusive to men: many women are very capable of it as well.
Back to top Go down
Henk

PostSubject: Re: Historian blaming Germany for WW(I + II) +coldwar   Historian blaming Germany for WW(I + II) +coldwar EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 9:46 pm

I listened a bit. It was unification of Germany by Bismarck in 1870 or something. UK and France getting scared they would loose their power to Germany.

By the way never annex land for it gives a wound that never heals.
Back to top Go down
Henk

PostSubject: Re: Historian blaming Germany for WW(I + II) +coldwar   Historian blaming Germany for WW(I + II) +coldwar EmptySun Feb 05, 2023 10:41 pm

War is only about power and economic profit.
Back to top Go down
Henk

PostSubject: Re: Historian blaming Germany for WW(I + II) +coldwar   Historian blaming Germany for WW(I + II) +coldwar EmptyFri Feb 17, 2023 10:40 pm

According to Bolsjewists farmers are not interested in freedom but in bit more luxury. So Bolsjewists tried to make the farmers free and dictatorship is only solution for that. Bolsjewism failed because it did not give farmers better products.

Ukraine created after first world war like Finland and other Baltic states. Ukraine bread basket of Russia. Also disabling blockade by sea by UK.
Back to top Go down
Henk

PostSubject: Re: Historian blaming Germany for WW(I + II) +coldwar   Historian blaming Germany for WW(I + II) +coldwar EmptySat Feb 18, 2023 10:04 am

Probably best to have a general as president because they understand that peace is best option.

matejst likes this post

Back to top Go down
Henk

PostSubject: Re: Historian blaming Germany for WW(I + II) +coldwar   Historian blaming Germany for WW(I + II) +coldwar EmptySat Feb 18, 2023 3:55 pm

Lenin used by Germany to end war with Russia.
Sniper, barbwire, tank, submarine, female emancipation inventions of WWI.
Gas masks make you look like a pig.
Back to top Go down
Henk

PostSubject: Re: Historian blaming Germany for WW(I + II) +coldwar   Historian blaming Germany for WW(I + II) +coldwar EmptySat Feb 18, 2023 3:56 pm

Germany blamed too much after WWI resulting in WWII.

Self-determination right of a country which only did not hold for Germany maybe main cause of WWII.
Back to top Go down
Henk

PostSubject: Re: Historian blaming Germany for WW(I + II) +coldwar   Historian blaming Germany for WW(I + II) +coldwar EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 4:13 pm

Wonder whether history is science.

It is debatable whether WWI is fault of Germany.

More nonsense I don't know: UK is aircraft carrier or 'hulp sinterklaas' of America.

Position of Germany after WWI stronger than before.

WWII was for America  a gain. Becoming strongest empire.

Hitler was a bad long term planner.

Germany good fighters but more important good organizers.

Austria has better ***** than Germany has.

There are only two countries in Europe after WWI: Germany and France. Other countries are incubator children.
Back to top Go down
Henk

PostSubject: Re: Historian blaming Germany for WW(I + II) +coldwar   Historian blaming Germany for WW(I + II) +coldwar EmptyMon Feb 20, 2023 9:37 am

War (of Germany) against Russia during WWII was about extermination or putting Russians behind the Oeral. So totally different from war in the west (of Europe).

Germany was only mobilized in 1944. So much too late.

Germany underestimated Russia. Probably if they had concentratred on Moskou only they would have had more "success".

When America is involved in Europe war is lost for America much too strong.

If you don't give your prisoners enough food or take care of them they will die too. That's what happened with millions of russian prisoners during WWII.
Back to top Go down
Henk

PostSubject: Re: Historian blaming Germany for WW(I + II) +coldwar   Historian blaming Germany for WW(I + II) +coldwar EmptyMon Feb 20, 2023 11:36 am

History movies almost never accurate (enough) so better not watch them.

There is always a group of people (to find) who will execute the plans of a criminal government.
Back to top Go down
Henk

PostSubject: Re: Historian blaming Germany for WW(I + II) +coldwar   Historian blaming Germany for WW(I + II) +coldwar EmptyMon Feb 20, 2023 11:23 pm

In december 1941 Germany had no chance to win the war anymore.
People only believe what they want to believe until they meet harsh reality.

In the battle of Kursk Russians did not care about number of deaths on Russian side
Difference with Americans where life of each American soldier counts. But Americans less disciplined.
Back to top Go down
Henk

PostSubject: Re: Historian blaming Germany for WW(I + II) +coldwar   Historian blaming Germany for WW(I + II) +coldwar EmptyThu Feb 23, 2023 10:39 am

Inventions start with knowledge. But if you don't have the correct knowledge you can forget it too.

Probably 80% of all scientific knowledge not provable. (alpha, gamma science)
Back to top Go down
Henk

PostSubject: Re: Historian blaming Germany for WW(I + II) +coldwar   Historian blaming Germany for WW(I + II) +coldwar EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 2:37 pm

Somewhere in the end of spring 1941 Germany decided to kill the Jews. Even in Hitlers testament was a warning that one should keep on fighting against the Jews. Because of the danger of the Jews or something. Please verify.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Historian blaming Germany for WW(I + II) +coldwar   Historian blaming Germany for WW(I + II) +coldwar Empty

Back to top Go down

Historian blaming Germany for WW(I + II) +coldwar
Page 1 of 1