ProDeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProDeo

Computer Chess

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Noise again and again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Henk

Noise again and again Empty
PostSubject: Noise again and again   Noise again and again EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 2:11 pm

Always assume your neighbors dislike the music you are playing. Even if it is also their very favorite music. They may not want to listen to it now. For they have other things to do.

Dogs: Why all these false alarms. Only very few times I see a friendly dog.
Back to top Go down
TheSelfImprover

TheSelfImprover

PostSubject: Re: Noise again and again   Noise again and again EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 6:29 pm

Get an electronic dog: no commitment or responsibility! Play with it for an hour or so, then put it on charge and forget it!  Smile
Back to top Go down
Henk

PostSubject: Re: Noise again and again   Noise again and again EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 1:21 pm

I have neighbors where music sounds like the music you hear when waiting in a chinese restaurant.
They are not chinese. Maybe from India. Sounds like choir of cats meowing.
Back to top Go down
TheSelfImprover

TheSelfImprover

PostSubject: Re: Noise again and again   Noise again and again EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 1:43 pm

Seems to me that if you had a passion/purpose that you were driven to work on, these negative experiences would be an order of magnitude less significant to you.

Alternatively, meditating every day would calm your mind: find out how long you can meditate for right now, and start doing that daily, then steadily increase it.
Back to top Go down
Henk

PostSubject: Re: Noise again and again   Noise again and again EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 2:53 pm

Passion for silence. My appartment has eight neighbors and more. Always someone who wants to make or play music.

I can understand why they fled their country. Probably their neigbors wanted to kill them.
Back to top Go down
TheSelfImprover

TheSelfImprover

PostSubject: Re: Noise again and again   Noise again and again EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 3:44 pm

Henk wrote:
Passion for silence.

Not sure if this is a quip - but if not, then you could start a group in your town for people who love silence. If you find you like doing that, and the group grows, then start thinking about how to monetise that.

Selling sound recordings of silence? Maybe not. Smile
Back to top Go down
TheSelfImprover

TheSelfImprover

PostSubject: Re: Noise again and again   Noise again and again EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 5:17 pm

TheSelfImprover wrote:
Selling sound recordings of silence? Maybe not. Smile

Can be done! Smile

Here's Simon And Garfunkel, a 1950s folk music duo, singing "Sound Of Silence" to a big crowd in Central Park:

Back to top Go down
Henk

PostSubject: Re: Noise again and again   Noise again and again EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 1:40 pm

Now neighbors are broadcasting Islam monotonic prayer music. Earplugs being my savior.

Why don't they just broadcast silence like normal people do.
Back to top Go down
Henk

PostSubject: Re: Noise again and again   Noise again and again EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 5:19 pm

O no now psycho daughter of other neighbor visiting her mother. Screaming every three minutes like in exorcist movie. Hope she gets back soon to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Henk

PostSubject: Re: Noise again and again   Noise again and again EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 1:33 pm

Only have to listen to Chinese music to understand how stupid music is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noise again and again   Noise again and again Empty

Back to top Go down

Noise again and again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProDeo :: YouTube (Music only)-
Jump to: