ProDeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProDeo

Computer Chess

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New turn in chess feud: Carlsen resigns after one move.

Go down 
+2
Admin
Eelco
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Eelco

Eelco

New turn in chess feud: Carlsen resigns after one move. Empty
PostSubject: New turn in chess feud: Carlsen resigns after one move.   New turn in chess feud: Carlsen resigns after one move. EmptyTue Sep 20, 2022 11:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New turn in chess feud: Carlsen resigns after one move.   New turn in chess feud: Carlsen resigns after one move. EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 11:02 am

Becomes time MG speaks. He is ruining a persons career.
Back to top Go down
http://rebel13.nl/
mwyoung

mwyoung

PostSubject: Re: New turn in chess feud: Carlsen resigns after one move.   New turn in chess feud: Carlsen resigns after one move. EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 11:19 am

Admin wrote:

This is not about cheating. This is about revenge. Remember Carlsen had no problem playing Hans in the past.

What changed..... A bruised super Ego.

Niemann: "Magnus Must Be Embarrassed to Lose to Me"

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New turn in chess feud: Carlsen resigns after one move.   New turn in chess feud: Carlsen resigns after one move. EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 5:09 pm

Speculation.

adminx and Dio like this post

Back to top Go down
http://rebel13.nl/
Mclane

Mclane

PostSubject: Re: New turn in chess feud: Carlsen resigns after one move.   New turn in chess feud: Carlsen resigns after one move. EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 9:23 pm

Its always difficult to find out somebody cheats.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thorstenczub.de
mwyoung

mwyoung

PostSubject: Re: New turn in chess feud: Carlsen resigns after one move.   New turn in chess feud: Carlsen resigns after one move. EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 10:11 pm

Admin wrote:
Speculation.

I wish it was speculation.

I am giving analysis of what has already happened.

1. GM Magnus Carlsen used his partnership with Chess.com to have GM Hans Niemann permanently banned from Chess.com. After being in good standing with Chess.com the day before GM Magnus Carlsen's loss to GM Hans Niemann. Depriving GM Hans Niemann of any chess income from online play.

2. Yesterday GM Magnus Carlsen resigns his game after move 1 with GM Hans Niemann in the Julius Baer generation cup. A tournament GM Hans Niemann was already under contract to play before the pervious events. This is a clear message to all elite tournament organizers on the planet. If you want GM Carlsen to play in your tournaments. GM Hans Niemann better not be invited.

This will in effect blacklist GM Hans Niemann from major tournaments, and tournament money. And will deprive GM Hans Niemann of the ability to make a living playing chess.

GM Carlsen's plan is clear. GM Carlsen will use his power, and influence to starve GM Hans Niemann out of chess.

And if you have any doubts left. See the Magnus Carlsen interview just released.

Ye shall know them by their fruits.

Last edited by mwyoung on Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total

matejst likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chris Whittington

PostSubject: Re: New turn in chess feud: Carlsen resigns after one move.   New turn in chess feud: Carlsen resigns after one move. EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 11:06 pm

It’s a nasty case of Vicarious Bullying where a leader makes hints to his followers that it’s open season on the victim. Leader figure hides behind ambiguity. Victim is defenseless.

mwyoung and matejst like this post

Back to top Go down
mwyoung

mwyoung

PostSubject: Re: New turn in chess feud: Carlsen resigns after one move.   New turn in chess feud: Carlsen resigns after one move. EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 11:31 am

New turn in chess feud: Carlsen resigns after one move. O-magn10

adminx likes this post

Back to top Go down
Uri Blass

PostSubject: Re: New turn in chess feud: Carlsen resigns after one move.   New turn in chess feud: Carlsen resigns after one move. EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 9:36 am

mwyoung wrote:
Admin wrote:

This is not about cheating. This is about revenge. Remember Carlsen had no problem playing Hans in the past.

I believe that in this case Magnus Carlsen's opinion is that Hans Cheated OTB(I do not express opinion if his opinion is right or wrong).
I do not say it is not about revenge but I believe the revenge is connected directly to the opinion of Magnus Carlsen that Hans Cheated.

I do not support Magnus Carlsen and I think that it is better if organizers do not invite him to chess tournaments(at least as long as Magnus does not apologize for his behaviour and promise not to quit tournaments or lose on purpose only because he believes somebody is cheating).

matejst likes this post

Back to top Go down
mwyoung

mwyoung

PostSubject: Re: New turn in chess feud: Carlsen resigns after one move.   New turn in chess feud: Carlsen resigns after one move. EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 11:01 am

Uri Blass wrote:
mwyoung wrote:
Admin wrote:

I believe that in this case Magnus Carlsen's opinion is that Hans Cheated OTB(I do not express opinion if his opinion is right or wrong).
I do not say it is not about revenge but I believe the revenge is connected directly to the opinion of Magnus Carlsen that Hans Cheated.

I do not support Magnus Carlsen and I think that it is better if organizers do not invite him to chess tournaments(at least as long as Magnus does not apologize for his behaviour and promise not to quit tournaments or lose on purpose only because he believes somebody is cheating).

If Magnus really believed that Hans was cheating over the board. GM Magnus Carlsen would not have been playing GM Niemann at all.

The only thing that changed was Hans stopping GM Carlsen's unbeaten streak of 67 games, and stopping Carlsen from achieving a 2900 Elo rating. And the worst offence of all. Hans Making fun of GM Magnus Carlsen in the post game interview.

GM Carlsen and everyone knew GM Niemann cheated online when he was 16 years old.

GM Carlsen used this fact to his advantage, by accusing GM Niemann of cheating. Who would believe Hans. And most did not....

But there are a few of us that believe in evidence. And it was a huge red flag when GM Carlsen started going after GM Niemann source of income playing chess. Without providing any evidence what so every.

Carlsen knew right where to hit Hans. A classic red flag of revenge.

Last edited by mwyoung on Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

matejst likes this post

Back to top Go down
Uri Blass

PostSubject: Re: New turn in chess feud: Carlsen resigns after one move.   New turn in chess feud: Carlsen resigns after one move. EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 5:33 pm

mwyoung wrote:
Uri Blass wrote:
mwyoung wrote:
Admin wrote:

If Magnus really believed that Hans was cheating over the board. GM Magnus Carlsen would not have been playing GM Niemann at all.

The only thing that changed was Hans stopping GM Carlsen's unbeaten streak of 67 game, and stopping Carlsen from achieving a 2900 Elo rating. And the worst offence of all. Hans Making fun of GM Magnus Carlsen in the post game interview.

GM Carlsen and everyone know GM Niemann cheated online when he was 16 years old.

GM Carlsen used this fact to his advantage, by accusing GM Niemann of cheating. Who would believe Hans. And most did not....

But there are a few of us that believe in evidence. And it was a huge red flag when GM Carlsen started going after GM Niemann source of income playing chess. Without providing any evidence what so every.

Carlsen know right where to hit Hans. A classic red flag of revenge.

I do not think that magnus believed that Hans was cheating OTB before he lost against him.

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down
mwyoung

mwyoung

PostSubject: Re: New turn in chess feud: Carlsen resigns after one move.   New turn in chess feud: Carlsen resigns after one move. EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 9:18 pm

Uri Blass wrote:
mwyoung wrote:
Uri Blass wrote:
mwyoung wrote:
Admin wrote:

The only thing that changed was Hans stopping GM Carlsen's unbeaten streak of 67 games, and stopping Carlsen from achieving a 2900 Elo rating. And the worst offence of all. Hans Making fun of GM Magnus Carlsen in the post game interview.

GM Carlsen and everyone know GM Niemann cheated online when he was 16 years old.

Carlsen know right where to hit Hans. A classic red flag of revenge.

I do not think that magnus believed that Hans was cheating OTB before he lost against him.

Uri Blass why are you suggesting that GM Magnus Carlsen is lying in his public statements?

We do not have to think or guess. It is clear Magnus Carlsen does not think GM Hans Niemann cheated in his game. Why are you suggesting the opposite. When asked GM Magnus Carlsen said he was very impressed by GM Hans Niemann's play in his game.

I defy you Uri Blass or anyone to show me one statement by GM Magnus Carlsen that said he thinks GM Hans Niemann cheated in his game. And I defy you to show me one piece of evidence provided by GM Magnus Carlsen that suggested that GM Hans Niemann cheated in his game.

Where Uri Blass are you getting this Crazy Idea that GM Magnus Carlsen thinks GM Hans Niemann cheated in his game. Because it is not from GM Magnus Carlsen.

GM Magnus Carlsen and myself are in total agreement. This is not about cheating.

matejst likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New turn in chess feud: Carlsen resigns after one move.   New turn in chess feud: Carlsen resigns after one move. Empty

Back to top Go down

New turn in chess feud: Carlsen resigns after one move.
Page 1 of 1