ProDeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProDeo

Computer Chess

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

About Patches of Chess System Tal I (Dos)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pinop76

About Patches of Chess System Tal I (Dos) Empty
PostSubject: About Patches of Chess System Tal I (Dos)   About Patches of Chess System Tal I (Dos) EmptyTue Mar 07, 2023 7:39 pm

Hi,

I'm new in the forum, I'm following the evolution of the two new engines Rebel 16 and Chess System Tal III.
I have 3 original boxed copies of Chess Sytem Tal 1 for Dos (as well as a copy of Chess Sytem Tal II for Windows 32 bit , a boxed copy of Chess System Complete cdrom and other vintage chess programs).
I kindly ask you if anyone in the forum has the two patch files for Chess System Tal 1 (Chess System Tal Paris-97 Paris-97.ZIP and Chess System Tal “Black & White”)?

Are there any patches for the cdrom version of Chess Complete System and Chess System Tal II?

Thank you for your interest and sorry for my not perfect English.
Back to top Go down
texium

PostSubject: Re: About Patches of Chess System Tal I (Dos)   About Patches of Chess System Tal I (Dos) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2023 10:22 am

pinop76 wrote:
Hi,

I'm new in the forum, I'm following the evolution of the two new engines Rebel 16 and Chess System Tal III.
I have 3 original boxed copies of Chess Sytem Tal 1 for Dos (as well as a copy of Chess Sytem Tal II for Windows 32 bit , a boxed copy of Chess System Complete cdrom and other vintage chess programs).
I kindly ask you if anyone in the forum has the two patch files for Chess System Tal 1 (Chess System Tal Paris-97 Paris-97.ZIP and Chess System Tal “Black & White”)?

Are there any patches for the cdrom version of Chess Complete System and Chess System Tal II?

Thank you for your interest and sorry for my not perfect English.
i think i have them

pinop76 likes this post

Back to top Go down
pinop76

PostSubject: Re: About Patches of Chess System Tal I (Dos)   About Patches of Chess System Tal I (Dos) EmptyFri Jul 21, 2023 6:42 pm

texium wrote:

i think i have them

Hi,

can You send the patches to me, please?
By private messagge if it's possible, or email.

Waiting Your Reply thanks and Best Wishes
Giuseppe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Patches of Chess System Tal I (Dos)   About Patches of Chess System Tal I (Dos) Empty

Back to top Go down

About Patches of Chess System Tal I (Dos)
Page 1 of 1