ProDeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProDeo

Computer Chess

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SPCC: Classical Ratinglist will be stopped

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pohl4711

pohl4711

SPCC: Classical Ratinglist will be stopped Empty
PostSubject: SPCC: Classical Ratinglist will be stopped   SPCC: Classical Ratinglist will be stopped EmptyTue Sep 26, 2023 8:16 am

Important News: I decided to stop doing my SPCC-Ratinglist, because the balanced openings, used for this ratinglist, are not working anymore in these days of superstrong engines... My UHO-Ratinglist will take over here: I will add 5 more engines to this huge RoundRobin-tournament, so a new UHO-Top15 Ratinglist will come in 1 or 2 weeks from now. Because the measurement of Stockfish-Dev progress must be continued, the reference-Elo of this UHO-Top15 Ratinglist will no longer be 0 Elo for Stockfish 16, but 3821 Elo for Stockfish 16 (Elo of SF 16 in my SPCC-Ratinglist).
The EAS-Ratinglist will be calculated out of the UHO-Top15 Ratinglist games in the future.

If you want to download the games of the SPCC-Ratinglist, do it right now, because in 6-10 days, the SPCC-Ratinglist will be removed from my website.

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.sp-cc.de
Admin
Admin
Admin

SPCC: Classical Ratinglist will be stopped Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPCC: Classical Ratinglist will be stopped   SPCC: Classical Ratinglist will be stopped EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 8:34 am

Interesting...

Can you keep the current rating list for a couple months on your pages so we can compare?

Nezhman likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://rebel13.nl/

SPCC: Classical Ratinglist will be stopped
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProDeo :: Computer Chess-
Jump to: