ProDeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProDeo

Computer Chess

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Some uplifting music, for the pope

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eelco

Eelco

Some uplifting music, for the pope Empty
PostSubject: Some uplifting music, for the pope   Some uplifting music, for the pope EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 10:44 pm

-I am watching Rocky (1976) for the first time. Never seen it. But we now know that Pope Franciscus is a big fan. I could not stop smiling when I saw that. No other pope would have dared to say such a thing. Except the pope who was only that for a very short time, I forget his name but somewhere around the same time as the film. The pope was not feeling very well I read, meeting today with Jewish Rabbis.

-The music is way too short. It should be written into a symfony.

-It is also for Philadelphia, the city of Liberty Bell. And for the US. Dark times are ahead. For everyone fighting for something they believe in, but without wanting to hurt anyone.

(By the way, "Pauli" from the film, actor Burt Young, passed away last october 9th I just read)
Back to top Go down
Eelco

Eelco

Some uplifting music, for the pope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some uplifting music, for the pope   Some uplifting music, for the pope EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 12:11 am

Talking about cities, and dark times, somehow today we ended up in Sarajevo, at night. (In the distance you see the Avaz Twist Tower, but it was not very recognizable in that picture). And to me it seems like we are in a similar situation now than we were at the beginning of the Twentieth Century. As if someone is trying to tell us something, honestly. Our subconscious perhaps, if you're a beta person.

https://imaginoso.com/bosnia-herzegovina/sarajevo/avaz-twist-tower-night
Back to top Go down

Some uplifting music, for the pope
Page 1 of 1