ProDeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProDeo

Computer Chess

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Idea for new option for making polyglot bin books

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonathan003

Idea for new option for making polyglot bin books Empty
PostSubject: Idea for new option for making polyglot bin books   Idea for new option for making polyglot bin books EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 5:15 pm

I would like to have a uniform option, and an option to make a only_white or only_black book. And an option to merge books.
These options are already included in most polyglot book making tools.
I would like to have this new option for building bin books. Next to 'Minimum number or games' and 'Minimum score', I would like to have an option to specify how much percentage of the time a move have to be played.
For my white repertoire than, I would for example make a 'only_white' book, from I collection of high quality games, and choose the option 'min_percentage=20'. Than I make a 'only_black' book, and choose the option 'min_percentage=0.5'
Than I merge white and black books, and I import the book to Opening Lines in Lucas Chess, and I have my repertoire.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Idea for new option for making polyglot bin books
Page 1 of 1