ProDeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProDeo

Computer Chess

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which Version Of Stockfish Is This?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheSelfImprover

TheSelfImprover

Which Version Of Stockfish Is This? Empty
PostSubject: Which Version Of Stockfish Is This?   Which Version Of Stockfish Is This? EmptySat Jul 16, 2022 4:44 pm

https://playminigames.ru/en/game/stockfish-chess

It responds instantly. At first I thought it was playing really badly, and so played casually myself - but then it absolutely thrashed me.

The moves were not computer chess like in the opening, but I'm guessing that's because it doesn't have an opening book, not because it's NNUE.
Back to top Go down
TheSelfImprover

TheSelfImprover

Which Version Of Stockfish Is This? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Version Of Stockfish Is This?   Which Version Of Stockfish Is This? EmptySat Jul 16, 2022 4:56 pm

Other chess games on that site - link.

I actually had Chessmaster 2100 back in the day! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Which Version Of Stockfish Is This?
Page 1 of 1