ProDeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProDeo

Computer Chess

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Average IQ in the world

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Uri Blass

Average IQ in the world Empty
PostSubject: Average IQ in the world   Average IQ in the world EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 9:55 am

somebody claimed that it is 92 in Israel
I found a link that claims 92.43 for israel but I think that my IQ is big enough to understand that it is wrong.
https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/average-iq-by-country

It is impossible to have many countries with average IQ below 70 as their table at the bottom suggest.
The average IQ in the world is supposed to be 100.
Back to top Go down
TheSelfImprover

TheSelfImprover

Average IQ in the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: Average IQ in the world   Average IQ in the world EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

Uri Blass wrote:
somebody claimed that it is 92 in Israel
I found a link that claims 92.43 for israel but I think that my IQ is big enough to understand that it is wrong.
https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/average-iq-by-country

It is impossible to have many countries with average IQ below 70 as their table at the bottom suggest.
The average IQ in the world is supposed to be 100.

This page seems to be comparing education between countries, and labelling that as "IQ". I'm labelling that as "low IQ behaviour".  Smile

There are enough problems comparing people's IQ within a country, and it's certainly not going to make sense between countries.

Also, can you swear on your holy book that there's no nationalistic bias in the numbers.

Also need to account for when the Flynn Effect kicked in in each country.

By any way of measuring, Israel's score is much lower than it ought to be unless Israel has a large number of stupid first-generation immigrants - which seems unlikely to me.

Russia's score of 96.29 makes an interesting point: in street interviews, Russian's use expressions that make them sound articulate and intelligent - but they're basically a nation of human-sheep.

It's not "How smart are you?", it's "How are you smart?"
Back to top Go down

Average IQ in the world
Page 1 of 1