ProDeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProDeo

Computer Chess

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Up to twice the death rate in 2022, for the Coronavirus Vaccinated in England

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ozymandias

Up to twice the death rate in 2022, for the Coronavirus Vaccinated in England Empty
PostSubject: Up to twice the death rate in 2022, for the Coronavirus Vaccinated in England   Up to twice the death rate in 2022, for the Coronavirus Vaccinated in England EmptySat Jul 30, 2022 10:46 am

Death rates are higher for every age group, but not by much among the younger people. I guess it would be the same elsewhere, but I haven't found the data. The UK, on the other hand, publishes reported deaths periodically, trough the ONS. They're grouped by age, so you can see that the death rate rises for the vaccinated as they get older, just the opposite to what we were told. At least in Spain, vaccination campaigns always started with the elderly and crept its way onto the youngest portion of the population. Now we see the "benefits" of such an approach.

Below is a graphic I made, based on the data here, where the lightest colors are for the vaccinated and the darkest for those not vaccinated. The group 90+ had the lines so far apart, that I used a continuous black line for the unvaccinated and a dotted line for the vaccinated, so as not to have them mix with colors of other age groups. I only looked at the "all causes" numbers on Table 8 because I don't trust the causes given and because that's the table which gives all the pertinent data: age group, deaths per month, vaccination status. For the unvaccinated, death figures were adjusted according to the vaccination percentage for that particular age group, as published at the bottom of this page:

Up to twice the death rate in 2022, for the Coronavirus Vaccinated in England Screen-Shot-07-23-22-at-04-55-PM-2

As we can see, in January, when most ICU COVID cases where still infected with Delta, only the "specially protected" group of 90 and up, were dying more when vaccinated. In February we have the group of 80-89 joining the "death wagon". In March, the group aged 70-79 clearly crosses the Rubicon. By April all other age groups were reporting more deaths for the vaccinated, although in the case of the 40-49 group, you probably need to look at May data to see something statistically significant.

And yet, even on an article updated this month, you can read nonsense such as this:

Yale wrote:
Omicron’s subvariants are considered to be especially efficient spreaders of the disease, and the BA.5 and BA.4 variants appear to be better than other subvariants at evading protection provided by vaccines and previous infection (although doctors say the vaccines still provide important protection against severe disease and death).

So it doesn't matter if you die more because of whatever, as long as you're protected against Omicron (or so they say).

I bet a real vaccine to prevent stupid would be even more challenging.

matejst likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://centaurchess.boards.net/
TheSelfImprover

TheSelfImprover

Up to twice the death rate in 2022, for the Coronavirus Vaccinated in England Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up to twice the death rate in 2022, for the Coronavirus Vaccinated in England   Up to twice the death rate in 2022, for the Coronavirus Vaccinated in England EmptySat Jul 30, 2022 11:07 am

I haven't studied the data in detail, but at a glance, it looks as though this data is cherry picked, and that a vital piece of information is missing: that people are less likely to get Covid in the first place when vaccinated.
Back to top Go down
Ozymandias

PostSubject: Re: Up to twice the death rate in 2022, for the Coronavirus Vaccinated in England   Up to twice the death rate in 2022, for the Coronavirus Vaccinated in England EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 7:31 am

Data was so clearly unfavorable towards vaccines, that the scheduled update for September has been silently changed to TBA. Someone wants a fourth dose to be administer ASAP.

matejst likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ozymandias

PostSubject: Re: Up to twice the death rate in 2022, for the Coronavirus Vaccinated in England   Up to twice the death rate in 2022, for the Coronavirus Vaccinated in England EmptyFri Dec 02, 2022 8:48 am

Not just the UK:

Up to twice the death rate in 2022, for the Coronavirus Vaccinated in England Image-291

Data source.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up to twice the death rate in 2022, for the Coronavirus Vaccinated in England   Up to twice the death rate in 2022, for the Coronavirus Vaccinated in England Empty

Back to top Go down

Up to twice the death rate in 2022, for the Coronavirus Vaccinated in England
Page 1 of 1