ProDeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProDeo

Computer Chess

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reputation point experiment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Reputation point experiment Empty
PostSubject: Reputation point experiment   Reputation point experiment EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 9:49 am

Explored some of the new forum options and activated "Reputation Points". You will find a + and - button in the upper right corner of each message. Clicking + will add one reputation point to the poster, clicking - with the standard settings would subtract one reputation point but with a war going on and the emotions that come with that I suppose that would be too much to ask Smile and so there will be no reputation loss for the poster, still a red color appears and that is annoying for the poster.

Okay, it's experiment that is likely going to fail but I want you to surprise me [!]

Else I will be ruthless and the option will be deactivated Very Happy

Added also a "thank you" button that gives 3 reputation points to the poster.

Mclane, matejst and Ghppn like this post

Back to top Go down
http://rebel13.nl/
Werner

Reputation point experiment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation point experiment   Reputation point experiment EmptyWed Aug 07, 2024 9:20 pm

Do I spam the forum with my posts? What happens here?
Werner, CEGT Team
werner.schuele@t-online.de
Back to top Go down

Reputation point experiment
Page 1 of 1