ProDeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProDeo

Computer Chess

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SPCC: 750000 clicks and a new tool released

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pohl4711

pohl4711

SPCC: 750000 clicks and a new tool released Empty
PostSubject: SPCC: 750000 clicks and a new tool released   SPCC: 750000 clicks and a new tool released EmptySat Nov 12, 2022 9:22 am

My website reached 750000 clicks/visits !!!
I never expected so much interest in my little website and my computerchess-projects...

As a gift for the computerchess-community, I release a new tool: The Interesting Wins Search Tool.
https://www.sp-cc.de/files/interesting_wins_search_tool.7z

The 2 output-files of the IWS-Tool contain different types of wins:
interesting_wins.pgn contains:
1) Queen Sacrifices, followed by
2) 5+ PawnUnit Sacrifices, followed by
3) 4 PawnUnit Sacrifices, followed by
4) 3 PawnUnit Sacrifices, followed by
5) 2 PawnUnit Sacrifices, followed by
6) 1 PawnUnit Sacrifices, followed by
7) Games, ended before endgame (material) was reached, followed by
8 Games with material imbalance (Rook vs. Bishop and 2 pawns for example)
very_interesting_wins.pgn contains: same as above, but without category 6 and 8, because, if the IWS-Tool is used on huge databases, the interesting_wins.pgn-file can be very huge, too.

The games in the output-files are sorted in 2 ways:
First: The games are sorted by categories (category 1 is followed by category 2, 3, ... etc.).
Second: In each category, the games are sorted by length (0-19 moves, followed by 20-29 moves, followed by 30-39 moves... and so on, up to 120 moves and beyond). So, in each category, the shortest wins are at the beginning and followed by the longer wins...
And each games gets a new Annotator-Tag, so it is clear, which category the game belongs to.
The IWS-Tool does not output any statistics, because I wanted the tool to be as fast as possible.
And - believe me - it is VERY fast! Filtering my SPCC-ratinglist gamebase, which contains 193000 games, only takes around 3 minutes on a modern PC (!!!). If you are interested in statistics, you can, of course, use my other free tools: EAS-Tool, Sacrifice Games Search Tool and Short Games Analyzer Tool.
So, the IWS-Tool can be used to filter all interesting games out of each pgn-database very quickly in a single pgn-file, cotaining the interesting wins very well sorted and annotated.

matejst and Ghppn like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.sp-cc.de

SPCC: 750000 clicks and a new tool released
Page 1 of 1