ProDeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProDeo

Computer Chess

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The New CStal

Go down 
+8
Admin
fsanders
mwyoung
Brendan
Mclane
Chris Whittington
Ipmanchess
Robert Flesher
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chris Whittington

The New CStal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New CStal   The New CStal - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2023 7:58 pm

Admin wrote:
What happened with his explanation post, it is gone.

No idea, presumably still there. It was no explanation nor apology, it was a non-apology putting all the blame back into those he offended by claiming they “misunderstood”. I know you tried to help him with commenting he wasn’t going to actually kill anybody in real, but I find that not the point, a death threat is a death threat, and killers who make death threats are always able to claim they didn’t mean it before they actually commit the deed. Death threats are treated as bad as killings in my book. He has continual death fantasies, he talks about killing people in many of his posts, it’s not tolerable and we tolerated him for too long.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The New CStal   The New CStal - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2023 7:59 pm

Ah, found the reason, Thorsten reinstated, posting back.
Back to top Go down
http://rebel13.nl/
Chris Whittington

PostSubject: Re: The New CStal   The New CStal - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 12:48 pm

Admin wrote:
Ah, found the reason, Thorsten reinstated, posting back.

You are covering for a naaazzziii who makes death threats and issues no apology, just a non-apology is the most you could get. Even the auto-banning of the word nnaaazzii here is a support for the ideology because it prevents us from calling things out as they are. It prevents truth.

Anyway, I express my disgust with T Czub and have formally banned him from any use of my software, including CSTal, banning him from claiming any connection to it or using it in his biased tournaments which always seem to give positive results to some engines and negative to others. Lifetime ban.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The New CStal   The New CStal - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 1:32 pm

He was banned for one month, after that he did nothing wrong, no reason for a new ban.

If there is one thing I learned from you is the injustice of the frame and cancel culture currently richly flourishing in our western societies doing a lot of damage and was also present in the early days of the internet, in RGCC times, framing and canceling Rolf T. I hate it with passion and I know you do as well.

Everybody deserves a second chance and regarding Thorsten he better refrains from death fantasies about those he labels as dictators.
Back to top Go down
http://rebel13.nl/
Chris Whittington

PostSubject: Re: The New CStal   The New CStal - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 1:42 pm

Admin wrote:
He was banned for one month, after that he did nothing wrong, no reason for a new ban.

If there is one thing I learned from you is the injustice of the frame and cancel culture currently richly flourishing in our western societies doing a lot of damage and was also present in the early days of the internet, in RGCC times, framing and canceling Rolf T. I hate it with passion and I know you do as well.

Everybody deserves a second chance and regarding Thorsten he better refrains from death fantasies about those he labels as dictators.

I do not tolerate and do discard anyone with nnnnaaazzziii ideology especially when they issue death threats. Inevitably they will issue death threats, it’s in their nature.
He is formally banned from using CSTal and from claiming any connection to it. Lifetime ban.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New CStal   The New CStal - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The New CStal
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2