ProDeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProDeo

Computer Chess

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Real life gets in the way

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Peter Berger

Real life gets in the way Empty
PostSubject: Real life gets in the way   Real life gets in the way EmptyMon Dec 04, 2023 3:38 pm

During recent years I have studied Social Work. We had a course on intersexual relationships, feminism and the like. We were supposed to come up with relevant videos.

A young woman watched the interaction for a while, then said. take this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18KfSl-z8ok

T'is a silly song of course. But it kind of stuck - German gangster rap I suppose.

Ghppn likes this post

Back to top Go down
Peter Berger

PostSubject: Re: Real life gets in the way   Real life gets in the way EmptyMon Dec 04, 2023 3:48 pm

In my boring German ways I always have a point - nother song I love and have watched and celebrated several times live:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUtA5w44ZCU

Ghppn likes this post

Back to top Go down
TheSelfImprover

TheSelfImprover

PostSubject: Re: Real life gets in the way   Real life gets in the way EmptyMon Dec 04, 2023 11:48 pm

Peter Berger wrote:
During recent years I have studied Social Work. We had a course on intersexual relationships, feminism and the like. We were supposed to come up with relevant videos.

A young woman watched the interaction for a while, then said. take this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18KfSl-z8ok

T'is a silly song of course. But it kind of stuck - German gangster rap I suppose.

I like the dancing the girls are doing in that video!

There's a question I want to ask, I'm worried it could be taken offensively, but I'm going to ask anyway - when did the Germans start becoming sexy???

Ghppn likes this post

Back to top Go down
Peter Berger

PostSubject: Re: Real life gets in the way   Real life gets in the way EmptyTue Dec 05, 2023 10:23 am

TheSelfImprover wrote:

There's a question I want to ask, I'm worried it could be taken offensively, but I'm going to ask anyway - when did the Germans start becoming sexy???

Dunno, I was a little drunk when I posted the above, so I don't get my own point too well. Very Happy

Actually I was thinking about the opposite yesterday: how old prejudices about Germans still have a point, e.g.:

Mark Twain Quote: “A German joke is no laughing matter.”

TheSelfImprover likes this post

Back to top Go down
TheSelfImprover

TheSelfImprover

PostSubject: Re: Real life gets in the way   Real life gets in the way EmptyTue Dec 05, 2023 3:20 pm

In my own lifetime, I've seen two changes to British culture which I attribute to immigration:

* Immigrants from India have improved our cooking skills

* Immigrants from the West Indies (Caribbean islands like Jamaica) have made us sexier (Salsa dancing (like ballroom dancing, but sexier) from South America helps with this as well)

However - now that we know that the best flirting technique is to make the girls laugh (link), it's advantage Englishmen! Having a delicious sense of humour is part of the male culture here. Most girls from most countries will melt when you make them laugh.
Back to top Go down
Mclane

Mclane

PostSubject: Re: Real life gets in the way   Real life gets in the way EmptyTue Dec 05, 2023 3:27 pm

Imo its no big deal that immigrants enhance cooking skills of „U.K.“.

From the position „U.K.“ starts almost any skill is an enrichment.

TheSelfImprover and Ghppn like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.thorstenczub.de
TheSelfImprover

TheSelfImprover

PostSubject: Re: Real life gets in the way   Real life gets in the way EmptyTue Dec 05, 2023 4:57 pm

Fair point - but there are some traditional English recipes which are actually good! Smile

Mclane and Ghppn like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real life gets in the way   Real life gets in the way Empty

Back to top Go down

Real life gets in the way
Page 1 of 1