ProDeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProDeo

Computer Chess

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Covid 19 Pandemie

Go down 
+9
TheSelfImprover
Jonathan003
Chris Whittington
duncan
Damir Desevac
Brendan
Theresa May
Admin
Anton
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30
AuthorMessage
Henk

Covid 19 Pandemie  - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid 19 Pandemie    Covid 19 Pandemie  - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2023 9:40 am

[deleted]

Last edited by Henk on Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheSelfImprover

TheSelfImprover

PostSubject: Re: Covid 19 Pandemie    Covid 19 Pandemie  - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2023 12:02 pm

Henk wrote:
{quote snipped at Henk's request}

Well I know where to look for financial and economic indictors, but I hadn't realised I also need to watch mortality numbers!

Good news - there's some data here - link. These numbers are somewhat lagging though: to be right up to date, I'm going to have to start calling the local funeral parlours every Friday to get an early warning that I need to flee to a remote island for a month or two!
Back to top Go down
Eelco

Eelco

PostSubject: Re: Covid 19 Pandemie    Covid 19 Pandemie  - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 10:49 am

For the Dutch here:

Minister Kuipers encourages anyone to get a boostershot, even if you did not fall in the official group that was invited. You can make an appointment without the invitation letter, that was already possible because they could not check everyone if they had an invitation or medical referral from your family doctor for instance. But minister Kuipers says, if you can identify yourself with passport etc., you can get a shot without an appointment even.

https://www.nu.nl/coronavirus/6294211/minister-ondanks-flink-aantal-ziekenhuispatienten-niet-bezorgd-over-corona.html

Level of virus particles in wastewater was 3016 last Wednesday if I recall correctly. We never had higher numbers.

In Talkchess, Norm Pollock also tells about getting Corona, for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Covid 19 Pandemie    Covid 19 Pandemie  - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Covid 19 Pandemie
Page 30 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30