ProDeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProDeo

Computer Chess

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Best way to blunder check repertoire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jonathan003

Best way to blunder check repertoire Empty
PostSubject: Best way to blunder check repertoire   Best way to blunder check repertoire EmptySun May 02, 2021 3:37 pm

What would be the best and easiest way to blunder check a big repertoire?
I have my repertoires in pgn format.
One pgn database with my white repertoire and one pgn database with my black repertoire.
It are single games for each different opening lines, about 5000 openings lines for my white repertoire and 5000 opening lines for my black repertoire. Variating in depth between 6 and 36 ply.
I have tried different software. I want to avoid that an engine has to go over the same opening lines again and again.
I will have to check if find blunders are indeed blunders or not manually. But I want to avoid to many false blunder reports by the engine. So I think I better use a combination of minimum time and minimum depth.
It also would be nice if I could use some existing analysis to speed up the process. For example analyzed epd positions or bin books I can trust.
Back to top Go down

Best way to blunder check repertoire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProDeo :: Computer Chess-
Jump to: