ProDeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProDeo

Computer Chess

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NNUE - Programmer and User Poll available

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

NNUE - Programmer and User Poll available Empty
PostSubject: NNUE - Programmer and User Poll available   NNUE - Programmer and User Poll available EmptySat Jul 03, 2021 10:31 am

Back to top Go down
http://rebel13.nl/
nescitus

PostSubject: Re: NNUE - Programmer and User Poll available   NNUE - Programmer and User Poll available EmptySat Jul 03, 2021 3:07 pm

Voted 1 (using somebody else's networks is OK), but I would like rating lists to adhere to 2 (requiring programmer at least to generate own network from any resources that fit this purpose).

Rodent with old/Nodchip Stockfish network performs at least at 3200-3300 Elo, and I don't want to claim this improvement as my own. At the same time, there is large space for experiments mixing NNUE with classical eval, creating configurations that are both of superhuman strength and very stylish, like Rodent Tal + NNUE. Users would probably enjoy it. Would I like to release it at some point in the future? Definately. Would I want it to be rated? No, because rating is not a goal here.

Admin and matejst like this post

Back to top Go down
TheSelfImprover

TheSelfImprover

PostSubject: Re: NNUE - Programmer and User Poll available   NNUE - Programmer and User Poll available EmptySat Jul 03, 2021 5:53 pm

I voted (2) but I cannot see my name in the result list (link).
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NNUE - Programmer and User Poll available   NNUE - Programmer and User Poll available EmptySat Jul 03, 2021 8:53 pm

Mission accomplished.
Back to top Go down
http://rebel13.nl/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NNUE - Programmer and User Poll available   NNUE - Programmer and User Poll available Empty

Back to top Go down

NNUE - Programmer and User Poll available
Page 1 of 1