ProDeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProDeo

Computer Chess

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

World renowned anti-cheating expert fully exonerates GM Hans Niemann of new cheating allegations by Magnus Carlsen and Chess.com.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mwyoung

mwyoung

World renowned anti-cheating expert fully exonerates GM Hans Niemann of new cheating allegations by Magnus Carlsen and Chess.com.  Empty
PostSubject: World renowned anti-cheating expert fully exonerates GM Hans Niemann of new cheating allegations by Magnus Carlsen and Chess.com.     World renowned anti-cheating expert fully exonerates GM Hans Niemann of new cheating allegations by Magnus Carlsen and Chess.com.  EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 9:29 pm

https://cse.buffalo.edu/~regan/chess/fidelity/data/Niemann/

GM Carlsen and Chess.com have some explaining to do!

World renowned anti-cheating expert fully exonerates GM Hans Niemann of new cheating allegations by Magnus Carlsen and Chess.com.  Jje10
Back to top Go down
Chris Whittington

World renowned anti-cheating expert fully exonerates GM Hans Niemann of new cheating allegations by Magnus Carlsen and Chess.com.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: World renowned anti-cheating expert fully exonerates GM Hans Niemann of new cheating allegations by Magnus Carlsen and Chess.com.     World renowned anti-cheating expert fully exonerates GM Hans Niemann of new cheating allegations by Magnus Carlsen and Chess.com.  EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 9:51 pm

mwyoung wrote:

https://cse.buffalo.edu/~regan/chess/fidelity/data/Niemann/

GM Carlsen and Chess.com have some explaining to do!

World renowned anti-cheating expert fully exonerates GM Hans Niemann of new cheating allegations by Magnus Carlsen and Chess.com.  Jje10

The entire soap opera smells like a set-up to me

mwyoung and matejst like this post

Back to top Go down
mwyoung

mwyoung

PostSubject: Re: World renowned anti-cheating expert fully exonerates GM Hans Niemann of new cheating allegations by Magnus Carlsen and Chess.com.     World renowned anti-cheating expert fully exonerates GM Hans Niemann of new cheating allegations by Magnus Carlsen and Chess.com.  EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 10:12 pm

Chris Whittington wrote:

Like I said in my analysis. It was not hard to conclude by the actions of Magnus Carlsen and Chess.com. This was never about cheating, but revenge.

If you have proof. You show proof.  You do not get your minions to do your dirty work for you!

Last edited by mwyoung on Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris Whittington

PostSubject: Re: World renowned anti-cheating expert fully exonerates GM Hans Niemann of new cheating allegations by Magnus Carlsen and Chess.com.     World renowned anti-cheating expert fully exonerates GM Hans Niemann of new cheating allegations by Magnus Carlsen and Chess.com.  EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 11:09 pm

mwyoung wrote:
Chris Whittington wrote:

Like I said in my analysis. It was not hard to conclude by the actions of Magnus Carlsens and Chess.com. This was never about cheating, but revenge.

If you have proof. You show proof.  You do not get your minions to do your dirty work for you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World renowned anti-cheating expert fully exonerates GM Hans Niemann of new cheating allegations by Magnus Carlsen and Chess.com.     World renowned anti-cheating expert fully exonerates GM Hans Niemann of new cheating allegations by Magnus Carlsen and Chess.com.  Empty

Back to top Go down

World renowned anti-cheating expert fully exonerates GM Hans Niemann of new cheating allegations by Magnus Carlsen and Chess.com.
Page 1 of 1