ProDeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProDeo

Computer Chess

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Proof that Hans played a 100% AZ engine game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Whittington

Proof that Hans played a 100% AZ engine game Empty
PostSubject: Proof that Hans played a 100% AZ engine game   Proof that Hans played a 100% AZ engine game EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 1:41 am

I guess we just have to admit Hans played every move this game matching with chess engines. 109% match.

https://youtu.be/9k9j7EkcxDs
Back to top Go down
mwyoung

mwyoung

PostSubject: Re: Proof that Hans played a 100% AZ engine game   Proof that Hans played a 100% AZ engine game EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 2:00 am

Chris Whittington wrote:
I guess we just have to admit Hans played every move this game matching with chess engines. 109% match.

https://youtu.be/9k9j7EkcxDs
lol!
Back to top Go down
mwyoung

mwyoung

PostSubject: Re: Proof that Hans played a 100% AZ engine game   Proof that Hans played a 100% AZ engine game EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 2:14 am

Some of the chess GM's and most commentators are clearly idiots. They have no clue about chess engines, cheating, or the Let's Check feature. Not even reading the Chessbase instructions on Let's Check.

What does “Engine/Game Correlation” mean at the top of the notation after the Let’s Check analysis?

This value shows the relation between the moves made in the game and those suggested by the engines. This correlation isn’t a sign of computer cheating, because strong players can reach high values.
Back to top Go down
Chris Whittington

PostSubject: Re: Proof that Hans played a 100% AZ engine game   Proof that Hans played a 100% AZ engine game EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 5:35 pm

mwyoung wrote:
Some of the chess GM's and most commentators are clearly idiots. They have no clue about chess engines, cheating, or the Let's Check feature. Not even reading the Chessbase instructions on Let's Check.

What does “Engine/Game Correlation” mean at the top of the notation after the Let’s Check analysis?

This value shows the relation between the moves made in the game and those suggested by the engines. This correlation isn’t a sign of computer cheating, because strong players can reach high values.

I think you didn’t bother to watch the video, and certainly can’t have watched the final section
Back to top Go down
mwyoung

mwyoung

PostSubject: Re: Proof that Hans played a 100% AZ engine game   Proof that Hans played a 100% AZ engine game EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 5:46 pm

Chris Whittington wrote:
mwyoung wrote:

I think you didn’t bother to watch the video, and certainly can’t have watched the final section

You need to clarify what you are talking about. I am a sub to his channel. And watched the whole video.
Back to top Go down
Chris Whittington

PostSubject: Re: Proof that Hans played a 100% AZ engine game   Proof that Hans played a 100% AZ engine game EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 6:15 pm

mwyoung wrote:
Chris Whittington wrote:
mwyoung wrote:

You need to clarify what you are talking about. I am a sub to his channel. And watched the whole video.

So what point was he making overall?
Back to top Go down
mwyoung

mwyoung

PostSubject: Re: Proof that Hans played a 100% AZ engine game   Proof that Hans played a 100% AZ engine game EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 6:29 pm

Chris Whittington wrote:
mwyoung wrote:
Chris Whittington wrote:
mwyoung wrote:

So what point was he making overall?

And who said and where did I say I disagreeed with him on his final statement. Is he a GM, is he most commentators.

The only question I have about his video. Is did he even analyze the game. It was awful.

Back to top Go down
mwyoung

mwyoung

PostSubject: Re: Proof that Hans played a 100% AZ engine game   Proof that Hans played a 100% AZ engine game EmptySun Dec 04, 2022 7:50 pm

With all eyes of the world still on GM Hans Niemann. And watching every move. GM Hans Niemann's incredible rise still continues.

GM Hans Niemann is now ranked 35th in the world. Jumping 6 places on the rating list in the last 4 games.

Proof that Hans played a 100% AZ engine game Hn10
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Proof that Hans played a 100% AZ engine game   Proof that Hans played a 100% AZ engine game EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 7:23 pm

The public is wonderfully tolerant. It forgives everything except genius.
-- Oscar Wilde

mwyoung and Holofernes like this post

Back to top Go down
http://rebel13.nl/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proof that Hans played a 100% AZ engine game   Proof that Hans played a 100% AZ engine game Empty

Back to top Go down

Proof that Hans played a 100% AZ engine game
Page 1 of 1