ProDeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProDeo

Computer Chess

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Extract games while White is in wining position (+3 or more)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
balbichi027

Extract games while White is in wining position (+3 or more) Empty
PostSubject: Extract games while White is in wining position (+3 or more)   Extract games while White is in wining position (+3 or more) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 4:12 pm

Hello, I have a pgn that contains many games (Not Analyzed) with common mistakes/blunders for both white and black. I want to extract White's games while it is winning position (+3 or more) and similar things to Black ( -3 or more) with diffrent pgn. Actually i want 2 different pgns (1 with white and 1 with black). I have tried to use Poly 1.7a(http://rebel13.nl/download/books.html) but i am not getting it (I am pretty sure that i am doing something wrong). Can you tell which method should i follow?
Any information regarding this will be very helpful.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Extract games while White is in wining position (+3 or more)   Extract games while White is in wining position (+3 or more) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 6:44 pm

I think the software that will do what you want is not available.
Back to top Go down
http://rebel13.nl/
mwyoung

mwyoung

PostSubject: Re: Extract games while White is in wining position (+3 or more)   Extract games while White is in wining position (+3 or more) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 9:08 pm

Admin wrote:
I think the software that will do what you want is not available.

Chessbase could do that if you analyze the games. And filter the games with a commentary text search like +3 or -3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extract games while White is in wining position (+3 or more)   Extract games while White is in wining position (+3 or more) Empty

Back to top Go down

Extract games while White is in wining position (+3 or more)
Page 1 of 1