ProDeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProDeo

Computer Chess

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Covid 19 Pandemie

Go down 
+9
TheSelfImprover
Jonathan003
Chris Whittington
duncan
Damir Desevac
Brendan
Theresa May
Admin
Anton
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Mclane

Mclane

Covid 19 Pandemie  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid 19 Pandemie    Covid 19 Pandemie  - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2021 4:11 pm

It is said that Russia is full in the hand of the delta variation….
Back to top Go down
http://www.thorstenczub.de
TheSelfImprover

TheSelfImprover

PostSubject: Re: Covid 19 Pandemie    Covid 19 Pandemie  - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2021 5:41 pm

Mclane wrote:
It is said that Russia is full in the hand of the delta variation….

Yes - link!
Back to top Go down
Mclane

Mclane

PostSubject: Re: Covid 19 Pandemie    Covid 19 Pandemie  - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 6:12 pm

Back to top Go down
TheSelfImprover

TheSelfImprover

PostSubject: Re: Covid 19 Pandemie    Covid 19 Pandemie  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 12:34 am

In the UK, infections are rising, but deaths are flat. It's looking as though the delta infection will peak more quickly than the previous two did. In Russia, however, deaths are rising rapidly - link. Russia was one of the first countries to make a vaccine, so I don't understand why most Russians aren't now vaccinated?

Closer to home, my son (13) tested positive today. He's fine, but we will all have to self isolate for a few days. I am double vaccinated and tested negative. On the plus side, this means that I won't have to commute and might be able to see more of the Euro 2020 early kick-offs.
Back to top Go down
TheSelfImprover

TheSelfImprover

PostSubject: Re: Covid 19 Pandemie    Covid 19 Pandemie  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 12:40 am

Mclane wrote:
Russia under fire https://www.tagesschau.de/ausland/russland-corona-pandemie-metropolen-101.html

For a country that was one of the first to make a vaccine, these numbers are disgusting.

Covid 19 Pandemie  - Page 9 Russia10
Back to top Go down
TheSelfImprover

TheSelfImprover

PostSubject: Re: Covid 19 Pandemie    Covid 19 Pandemie  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 1:49 pm

Good article about the low vaccination rate in Russia - link.
Back to top Go down
Mclane

Mclane

PostSubject: Re: Covid 19 Pandemie    Covid 19 Pandemie  - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 8:56 am

The situation in uk with the soccer games in wembley is imo a disaster. I would put any person who came from pestilence island for 1 month into quarantine.

How can we allow people to travel outside europe in a pandemic virulent area to enjoy a soccer game they could also watch on tv at home ?!

But putting these people into planes or trains or busses we allow the delta variation virus to spread.

Isolating Those pestilence areas from the rest of the world would be nessesary.
Back to top Go down
TheSelfImprover

TheSelfImprover

PostSubject: Re: Covid 19 Pandemie    Covid 19 Pandemie  - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 11:10 am

Here's another way of looking at it: in a few weeks, we will have herd immunity against the Delta variation without having suffered a significant increase in deaths. That will be a good situation to be in.

How long is Germany going to struggle to avoid the spread of this variation? How high a price are you willing to pay? How realistic is it to think that you will be able to avoid it altogether?

Howard Hughes was frightened of infection: he went into a mental decline and died at the age of 70 in 1976. All of us have a simple choice: be driven by love or be driven by fear. Like everyone else, Howard Hughes would have had a better life if he had chosen love over fear.
Back to top Go down
Mclane

Mclane

PostSubject: Re: Covid 19 Pandemie    Covid 19 Pandemie  - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 11:35 am

You and your alternative view on reality.
Maybe this is just an excuse for the fact that you cannot control pandemic deseases.
Back to top Go down
TheSelfImprover

TheSelfImprover

PostSubject: Re: Covid 19 Pandemie    Covid 19 Pandemie  - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 11:41 am

Mclane wrote:
You and your alternative view on reality. Maybe this is just an excuse for the fact that you cannot control pandemic deseases.

There are always many ways to see reality, and no two people will ever see it the same way: they have different life experience, so the NN's in their heads are trained differently.

Do you agree, though, that in general, being driven by love trumps being driven by fear?
Back to top Go down
Mclane

Mclane

PostSubject: Re: Covid 19 Pandemie    Covid 19 Pandemie  - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 11:50 am

I see that commercial interest are above health and life of human beeings.
You will find an excuse for any kind of commercial event.

How many dead people will we have to accept for money machine of UEFA ?!
Back to top Go down
TheSelfImprover

TheSelfImprover

PostSubject: Re: Covid 19 Pandemie    Covid 19 Pandemie  - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 12:03 pm

Mclane wrote:
I see that commercial interest are above health and life of human beings.

Good point - but we're not actually dying!
Back to top Go down
Mclane

Mclane

PostSubject: Re: Covid 19 Pandemie    Covid 19 Pandemie  - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 12:26 pm

“Uk” apreads the delta variation into the world.
Anyone who travels to your breeding virus country will have infected people in the bus, train or plane.
Back to top Go down
TheSelfImprover

TheSelfImprover

PostSubject: Re: Covid 19 Pandemie    Covid 19 Pandemie  - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 1:13 pm

Mclane wrote:
“Uk” apreads the delta variation into the world. Anyone who travels to your breeding virus country will have infected people in the bus, train or plane.

Do you think that Germany will maintain restrictions until Covid has completely died out everywhere in the world?

Will Covid actually die out if hold-out countries attempt to isolate themselves and thus fail to acquire herd immunity?
Back to top Go down
Mclane

Mclane

PostSubject: Re: Covid 19 Pandemie    Covid 19 Pandemie  - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 3:07 pm

We mainly vaccinate and also try to reduce the infection numbers.
If you try “herd immunity” it mainly creates a biotop where the virus can breed new variations.

Take this cave with the thousand and thousands of bats.

Optimal conditions for viruses.

Superspreader events like soccer in countries who have increasing pandemic numbers….
Back to top Go down
TheSelfImprover

TheSelfImprover

PostSubject: Re: Covid 19 Pandemie    Covid 19 Pandemie  - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 4:25 pm

Mclane wrote:
Superspreader events like soccer in countries who have increasing pandemic numbers….

Something extraordinary is happening: football is coming home to the land of its birth. A truly sacred occasion.
Back to top Go down
Mclane

Mclane

PostSubject: Re: Covid 19 Pandemie    Covid 19 Pandemie  - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 5:18 pm

TheSelfImprover wrote:
Mclane wrote:

Something extraordinary is happening: football is coming home to the land of its birth. A truly sacred occasion.

I had my 2nd biontech vaccination today.
My son his first. Grandparents both had all been through and had one week holiday in Austria. In a few minutes we will
Begin soccer on tv and do some barbeque outside.
Back to top Go down
TheSelfImprover

TheSelfImprover

PostSubject: Re: Covid 19 Pandemie    Covid 19 Pandemie  - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 11:37 pm

Here on the Island Of Immunity, a top scientist is urging the government to stop publishing daily figures as the disease is no longer a significant cause of death - link.
Back to top Go down
Mclane

Mclane

PostSubject: Re: Covid 19 Pandemie    Covid 19 Pandemie  - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 8:31 am

When 2000 Scottish fans have been infected in „UK“ is UEFA paying the hospital costs of them ?!
I remain to my point of view.
There should be closed borders to areas that have risky numbers.

Its insane to do sport events in areas that have risk numbers like „UK“.

Lets hope the UEFA will finished after this disaster.
Back to top Go down
TheSelfImprover

TheSelfImprover

PostSubject: Re: Covid 19 Pandemie    Covid 19 Pandemie  - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 10:03 am

TheSelfImprover wrote:
Closer to home, my son (13) tested positive today. He's fine, but we will all have to self isolate for a few days. I am double vaccinated and tested negative. On the plus side, this means that I won't have to commute and might be able to see more of the Euro 2020 early kick-offs.

I tested him again last night and he's now negative. I will need to find out when he can return to school.

Here on the Island Of Immunity, a top scientist has said that it may be safer to let children catch covid than to vaccinate them - link.
Back to top Go down
Mclane

Mclane

PostSubject: Re: Covid 19 Pandemie    Covid 19 Pandemie  - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 11:36 am

Its good that your son has overcome the desease. But your hopeless island is not the island of immunity. Its the trash bin , the island where pestilence and pandemic outbreak victims get stored.
Back to top Go down
TheSelfImprover

TheSelfImprover

PostSubject: Re: Covid 19 Pandemie    Covid 19 Pandemie  - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 12:57 pm

Mclane wrote:
...your hopeless island is not the island of immunity. Its the trash bin , the island where pestilence and pandemic outbreak victims get stored.

Here's the book for you - link!  Very Happy

It explains all the ways your life will improve if you approach everything with humble humility. I have nearly finished my copy.

Actually, almost everyone would benefit from reading it.

Unfortunately, there's doesn't seem to be a German language version. Crying or Very sad

Question: should children be vaccinated?

My answer: No. If you don't want to catch covid from children, get YOURSELF vaccinated!
Back to top Go down
Henk

PostSubject: Re: Covid 19 Pandemie    Covid 19 Pandemie  - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2021 6:22 pm

Looks like two days ago 4th wave started in the Netherlands. Better have waited until whole population is two times vaccinated before abolishing latest measures.

Only matter  of a month or two until we are in the next lock down.
Back to top Go down
Henk

PostSubject: Re: Covid 19 Pandemie    Covid 19 Pandemie  - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 03, 2021 5:19 pm

R > 1 now. Goverment wants us to enjoy the virus as long as possible. Wonder what will become next local maximum. Maybe 3600 or 5000. Soon we will know.
Back to top Go down
Mclane

Mclane

PostSubject: Re: Covid 19 Pandemie    Covid 19 Pandemie  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 1:33 pm

The next corona victims Covid 19 Pandemie  - Page 9 92459910

No distance. No masks, but high incidence of delta mutation.

Shouting loud and doing parties in after event pubs,

This is insane.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Covid 19 Pandemie    Covid 19 Pandemie  - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Covid 19 Pandemie
Page 9 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next