ProDeo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProDeo

Computer Chess

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

off-the-air.com (TalkChess)

Go down 
+12
Damir Desevac
Brendan
TheSelfImprover
Mclane
Nezhman
Theresa May
supersharp77
Sc@lly
Admin
mwyoung
Ozymandias
adminx
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Chris Whittington

off-the-air.com (TalkChess) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: off-the-air.com (TalkChess)   off-the-air.com (TalkChess) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 10:25 am

Brendan wrote:
Admin wrote:
Note that HGM is banned, he ignored the warning.

Now he knows how it feels. Laughing

Psychopaths don’t feel

Anton and mwyoung like this post

Back to top Go down
mwyoung

mwyoung

PostSubject: Re: off-the-air.com (TalkChess)   off-the-air.com (TalkChess) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 5:02 pm

CCC is back online if anyone here cares.

Mclane likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mclane

Mclane

PostSubject: Re: off-the-air.com (TalkChess)   off-the-air.com (TalkChess) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 8:14 pm

Of course do the founding fathers care...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thorstenczub.de
mwyoung

mwyoung

PostSubject: Re: off-the-air.com (TalkChess)   off-the-air.com (TalkChess) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 4:51 pm

Question for Ed Shroder thread at CCC has now been closed. A thread started by them. It was nothing but an attack thread against Pro Deo. It did not work out well for HGM. As It was turned into all the issues wrong with CCC thread.

Re: Question for Ed Shroder
Post by Harvey Williamson » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:44 am

Time to Lock this thread. It has had a record number of complaints.

Last edited by mwyoung on Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: off-the-air.com (TalkChess)   off-the-air.com (TalkChess) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 5:12 pm

The worst thing that can happen to a forum is a running wild attacking moderator who is not corrected by the community. Then he comes here, first post ok, second post already an insult, gets a warning, third post another insult, bye bye, you are not welcome here, rant and rave further where you come from and you freely can insult without consequences.

Mclane and TheSelfImprover like this post

Back to top Go down
http://rebel13.nl/
mwyoung

mwyoung

PostSubject: Re: off-the-air.com (TalkChess)   off-the-air.com (TalkChess) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 5:23 pm

Admin wrote:
The worst thing that can happen to a forum is a running wild attacking moderator who is not corrected by the community. Then he comes here, first post ok, second post already an insult, gets a warning, third post another insult, bye bye, you are not welcome here, rant and rave further where you come from and you freely can insult without consequences.

I will correct him, and a few others. And they want me gone badly. I just tell them. I was here at CCC from the beginning. And I know what CCC was, and what CCC is now.

And I posted what HGM did here at Pro Deo. And some of those post were deleted. When they lock down the thread. Very Happy

They closed and moved my thread regarding HGM actions.  Here is my new SIGNATURE in protest.

"The worst thing that can happen to a forum is a running wild attacking moderator(HGM) who is not corrected by the community." - Ed Schröder

Nezhman likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mclane

Mclane

PostSubject: Re: off-the-air.com (TalkChess)   off-the-air.com (TalkChess) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 9:34 pm

We should concentrate on THIS forum and let CCC be CCC.
I see no sense in posting off topic into CCC.

mwyoung and harvey williamson like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.thorstenczub.de
mwyoung

mwyoung

PostSubject: Re: off-the-air.com (TalkChess)   off-the-air.com (TalkChess) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 9:43 pm

Mclane wrote:

I agree, and all HGM has to do is stop. As I already did ask him to stop taunting Ed. And HGM chose to bring his nonsense here. HGM may now after being called out. We will see.

I did communicate to CCC in a PM. That as a first member of CCC. That I will call out inappropriate actions of the CCC moderator HGM like attacking Ed on CCC, and trolling Pro Deo. And If they wished this to stop. They needed to control HGM's inappropriate actions. And we can get back to computer chess that we all love.
Back to top Go down
mwyoung

mwyoung

PostSubject: Re: off-the-air.com (TalkChess)   off-the-air.com (TalkChess) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 12:13 am

Mclane wrote:

"Sam may or may not allow this thread here. My only comment is that how people behave on other forums has nothing to do with CCC". - harvey williamson

So I can assume Harvey's like to this thread on Peo Deo is worthless.  Laughing

But we will see, I have a feeling he is not happy about HGM's actions.

My reply to Harvey.

HGM a moderator attacks Ed on CCC, then attacks Ed on Pro Deo. Yes there is no connection. Laughing

Yes, this is not trolling, and yes no one should call out HGM........ Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: off-the-air.com (TalkChess)   off-the-air.com (TalkChess) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

off-the-air.com (TalkChess)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3